Simple Step-by-Step Tool for Sustainability
- Due Diligence and Supplier Mapping
- Selection of Sustainability Goals for Initiatives and Follow-up
- Sustainability Report and Statement for the Transparency Act
- Organizing the Company's Sustainability Work
- Meeting Regulatory Requirements for Sustainability
- Fulfilling the Requirements of the Transparency Act
- Advisory Sustainability Partner
Thrust is an efficient and user-friendly digital tool that helps you focus on your sustainability goals.
Give Your Business a Competitive Edge
We know many businesses want to work with sustainability but often need more time and resources and help to stay informed and competent in meeting goals. Give your business a competitive edge:
- To win tenders
- To respond to customer inquiries
- To engage the organisation
- To contribute to making the world a little better
Thrust simplifies your company's work in becoming a sustainable organisation, ensuring you're always updated and well-documented.
Digital Tool to Achieve Your Sustainability Goals
The Thrust software assists organisations in starting with sustainability. Through a carefully designed workflow, we help ensure:
- Anchoring the work in management
- Relevant training related to sustainability
- Involving the organisation
- Conducting due diligence
- Selecting sustainability goals
- Prioritising areas to work on
- Implementing actions
- Documentation and reporting
Sustainability as a Discipline
If your business needs help achieving your sustainability goals academically or using the Thrust tool, we have many skilled professionals to assist.
We offer startup help, support and consulting tailored to your needs and preferences. Contact us to get started with your sustainability goals.
Sustainable businesses consider the environment, society, and economy to create long-term, stable operations. The sustainability goals are 17 global goals set by the UN to create a more sustainable future for everyone. These goals allow businesses to create business opportunities through our Thrust solution, involving the entire organisation and suppliers in initiatives and follow-up on sustainability goals. The solution keeps you updated with the latest guidelines and regulatory requirements, giving your business a competitive edge with increased focus and demands on sustainability reporting.