Subscribe to our newsletter
direct MES functions
- Efficient registration and handling of deviations
- The possibility of adding pictures or documents
- Identification of causes so that measures can be taken quickly and accurately
- Reduction of time loss and resource use by preventing recurring deviations
- Improve your routines through proactive measures
With direct MES, it is easier to have an overview of all the causes of production deviations, enabling you to take action. Our deviation management involves your employees efficiently registering deviations during production for increased quality and earnings with reduced waste of hours, raw materials, and delays.
Maintain an efficient and error-free production process with Deviation Management in our direct MES system. Identify and document deviations quickly and accurately, regardless of complexity. Handle deviations throughout production to find causes and implement continuous improvement and prevention measures.
direct MES is a system that ensures quality production and provides system support for improvement work and follow-up of outstanding tasks.
The deviation module in direct MES allows users to register and document all deviations quickly and accurately. This can include minor deviations to more severe events, such as machine breakdowns or quality deviations. This functionality allows operators and quality control managers to identify potential problems before they worsen so immediate measures can be taken to avoid losing time and resources.
Flexible Deviation Management:
- Define different types of deviations for your various reporting needs
- Cause codes linked to the different types of deviations
- Deviation types may depend on the workstation
Our deviation solution provides flexibility by distinguishing between different reporting needs through different types of deviations. Each of these can have different sets of cause and action codes to ensure optimal quality of registration and follow-up.
Link deviations to production data:
- For efficient registration, production data can be filled out automatically
- Link deviations to product, workstation, or operation
- Add pictures and documentation
direct MES allows for a close connection of production data to registered deviations and traceability back to operation, workstation, and employee.