Subscribe to our newsletter
direct MES functions
- Web-based Operator solution
- Customised for each workstation
- Prioritised production tasks
- Easy access to all necessary production information
- Register progress, material consumption, observations and deviations
- Option for start and stop times
- Support for seamless machine communication
Create a seamless production process with our advanced and user-friendly operator solution for paperless manufacturing.
We know the importance of efficient information flow and fast work processes. Our Paperless Manufacturing-solution provides you with a user-friendly and integrated platform that eliminates the need for manual and time-consuming processes.
With our web-based operator solution, you can easily replace old manual lists. At each workstation, operators can access prioritised production tasks and all relevant information, such as drawings, documents, and material needs.
Flexible Paperless Manufacturing
Our operator solution is customised for each workstation so that operators get the information and functions they need to be as efficient as possible. This helps to increase productivity and quality in production.
With our direct MES operator solution, operators can easily register start and stop times for time registration, report progress and completion of operations, and material consumption. Furthermore, they can report the number of units produced, scrap, deviations, and observations.
To increase efficiency, our operator solution enables direct machine communication. This makes starting, stopping, and transferring machine data for each order easy, resulting in a more automated production process.
Let us help you modernise your production and take a step towards a paperless and efficient production process.
Intuitive User Interface:
- User-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy for operators to navigate and perform tasks efficiently
- Customise the screen images for each workstation so that operators have access to all necessary information and functions
- Opportunity for quick adjustments and changes to meet changing production needs
Efficient Reporting and Machine Communication:
- Opportunity for simple and effective reports
- Reporting of progress and status of operations
- Registration of produced units or scrap
- Reporting of deviations with causes and measures
- Perform measurements to ensure quality control and production requirements
- Reporting of material consumption to maintain tracking
- Integrated machine communication provides efficient and secure machine utilisation