Subscribe to our newsletter
direct MES functions
- Take control of tracing your products
- Know what your product consists of
- From raw material to finished product
- Tracing back to purchase orders
- Reporting of produced and scrapped products
- Measurements and observations follow the product
With increasing demands to document what and how your product is produced. Take control of traceability through direct MES's functions for reporting which goods are used, how and when they are produced, and what measurements and observations have been carried out. Let production maintain the company's guidelines for sustainable and traceable products.
direct MES contains all the necessary functions to document the complete tracking of your products.
To facilitate this, the purchased goods must be marked with their labels on the receipt of goods. This is used when registering goods consumption during production, so tracking returns to the purchase order.
You may want to control and perform measurements according to product requirements during production. Our solution provides the possibility for various reporting requirements related to the performance of individual operations at different workstations.
direct MES controls who, where, and how production is carried out. AMS is a professional company with experience helping businesses that want to maintain documentation requirements and traceability in their production. If you want to get control of your products, direct MES is the flexible and modular solution that provides you with the necessary system support.
Tailored Tracking for Your Needs::
- Link requirements to tracking per product and operation
- Individual reporting per workstation
- Traceability for each particular item