Subscribe to our newsletter
direct 24 functions
- Complete overview of all hours for payroll
- Ability to edit and delete hours
- Hours are quickly approved before the payroll
- Control which pay types should be included in the payroll system
- Choose a payroll setup that suits your payroll system
With payroll processing in direct 24, hours are ready for payroll to be processed. A customised file can be imported into your payroll system in the payroll run.
All approved hours in the employee module are ready for processing in payroll approval. In payroll approval, it is easy to see an overview of all hours that have been approved and any hours that have not been approved. Here is the opportunity for a final check to see if all hours are registered correctly. If there are incorrect registrations, hours can be edited and deleted before approval.
After the hours are approved, they are transferred to payroll. In the payroll run, you create a file that can be imported into your payroll system. The company decides which pay types you want to include in the payroll system.
Payroll Processing Has an Intuitive User Interface
- Simple processing and overview
- Change or delete hours that are not correct
- Transfer hours to payroll or ERP system
- Log of previous payroll runs