Subscribe to our newsletter
direct 24 functions
- Start, pause and stop recording with just a few touches
- Quick start recordings based on history
- Record by department, project, work task or workday
- Holidays and absences are recorded directly in the app
- Overview of time bank and holiday balance
- Set limits for registration
- Customise your app menu setup
Use your time on essential tasks. Record your workday with just a few clicks! direct 24 on mobile provides the company with quick and accurate time tracking. The app is flexible, simple, and functional and the menu setup can be customised according to your wishes.
With direct 24 on mobile, all employees can quickly and easily record their work hours. Hours are recorded on wages and the company can also choose to clock against projects, clients, departments, tasks, or activities. You can start and stop as many recordings as you wish, and the recordings can also be paused for multiple activities. Using real-time recording, the company will have a continuous overview of employees' total time on various activities.
Employees can register holidays and absences directly in the app, which will appear in the employee portal. The app also provides an overview of each employee's balance in their time bank. The solution also allows users to edit and calculate their registered hours, giving them an overview of their weekly working hours. The app contains historical data on recorded hours, and users can access the day or week overviews to see previous recordings.
The app menu can be customised to fit the needs of the business. There is the possibility of creating multiple roles in the app menu and linking the roles to different projects. The app supports Android and IOS and can be used offline; you submit data the next time you are online.
- Simple and user-friendly menus
- Overview of your own projects
- See balance in time bank and holidays
Intuitive user interface
- Customise your menu setup
- Start, pause and stop recordings with a few clicks
- History for quick registration